Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 18 – A book that disappointed you
Lol. Fucking Eragon. More like, the movie sucked, I read the book, hated the film more, read the second book, then tried the third and couldn't even finish it.
Day 19 – Favorite book turned into a movie
Way too many dude. I'll go with novels whose movie adaptions kicked ass: Psycho, The Green Mile, Lord of the Rings & Harry Potter series...ah. I'm sure there are more, but those all that I can think of right now.
Day 20 – Favorite romance book
Hahaha, what is this romance you speak of?
Day 21 – Favorite book from your childhood
Peter Pan, Charlotte's Web, the Captain Underpants series, Hardy Boys...
Day 22 – Favorite book you own
Oh, I own both volumes of the Sherlock Holmes complete collections:)
Day 23 – A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t
Ha, so fucking many. Like, see most of my collection of books.
Day 24 – A book that you wish more people would’ve read
Uhm. I don't know? Everyone should read Of Mice and Men and In Cold Blood, though :)
Day 25 – A character who you can relate to the most
Lol.
Day 26 – A book that changed your opinion about something
I'm sure there are some, I just can't think.
Day 27 – The most surprising plot twist or ending
'The Mist'! It's a short story but whatever. It was actually only surprising because I'd seen the movie first but eh, whatever.
Day 28 – Favorite title
Uh...
Day 29 – A book everyone hated but you liked
I don't know.
Day 30 – Your favorite book of all time
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP