Monday, April 30, 2012



#1 I do not have one. 
#2 Well, I've never been drunk... 
#3 HA! Okay, I'm secretly an alien spy sent from Pluto. Er. My people were incredibly pissed when you discounted our planet so we're trying to figure out a way to blow up discount Earth as a planet to us. Or something. I never was a very good listener.
#4 Huh, yup, never kissed anybody that wasn't family-no, not like that, creeper. In that case, that was my papa years ago(god, I used to always kiss his cheek and it was so fucking stubbly>>)...uhm. He was a cook in the Navy:)
#5 Ohgod, it was Supernatural for the longest time and although I still love it, I've been skipping watching it since the fifth or sixth season now, not really getting into the newer eps, feeling like catching up, etc....The Walking Dead is definitely my favourite at the moment, or my new favourite of all time it seems like, because I watched the marathons, was super excited every Sunday for new episodes, hated the hiatus, and didn't miss a single episode during the second season-I never saw the first until the first AMC marathon of it, and I've now seen the first season roughly five or six times-yet with every other show I enjoy and that has been airing this season I've forgotten at least once that a new episode was going to be playing and missed it-which doesn't seem like a big deal, and is normal considering my tendency for forgetting things, but the point is that I not once forgot about TWD, which is pretty amazing for me lol. 
#6 UGH. I hate these questions. I don't have a cell phone, nor have I ever had one...I've texted maybe once, on my one friend's phone, but that was really just some joke message to another friend about where she was or something. I've never received any texts, however (unless MSN counts--which I never count as texting but who knows about other people--in which case I've texted tons of times and my entire beforehand statement about never texting should be disregarded). Uhm. Yeah. Let's just go with "no".
#7 UHM. I don't know. A week ago I was doing a crossword and I starting humming jingle bells and then for some reason I just started laughing for no reason...and uh, then I started to feel really sad all of a sudden and started crying instead. Does that count? 
#8 Oh, a good question, finally. Haha. 
First concert was Three Days Grace at the Western Fair Grounds-I went with my two best friends and it was really fun. I had to cling to my one friend the entire time or else risk getting dragged to the ground and/or away from my friends, and someone smashed me in the chest hard enough with the elbow that I cracked a rib but I loved it all. Plus, for thirty bucks, we got a concert + free fair admission, so all we had to buy afer that was the tickets for rides&games, which wasn't so bad:) Second concert was Three Days Grace (again) with The Used and Default opening up at the John Labatt Centre with my two best friends again...uhm, I liked a few Default songs, but it was The Used and 3DG that had me the most excited-although Bert seemed really fucking out of it and their set kinda sucked, sad to say:/ Uhm, but with 3DG, they were better than when we first saw them:D Uhm, third concert was 3DG again lol (they're Cort's favourite band so it was basically "Omg! they're coming; wanna go? buying tickets now okay") uhm. God, this band is wonderful live:D This was at the Western Fair again, but it was just me and Cort this time because Cherry couldn't make it :/ And my fourth and last concert-best one so far-was Rise Against, opened up by Flogging Molly and the Black Pacific. Fuck. I won the tickets for this somehow and nearly set my kitchen on fire because of it but omg. Lol, I immediately had to tell Cort and I was already planning on bringing her the minute I heard tickets but she was just like "i you get two can I go?" and I'm just like Well, duh" lol. so yeah...that was fun:D Fucking Rise Against. I love them sososomuch and being able to see the live was amazing. I also really love Flogging Molly, and they were amazing live as well:D And uh...The Black Pacific. God, never heard of them, but they're the side band of Pennywise's singer (I can't remember your name, sorry:() and they were pretty fun. A lot of energy. But Rise Against!<3 Loved it:D
#9 Hahaha. I never make or care about Christmas lists. My mom buys me stuff, my friends buy me stuff...whatever. It's nice but there's never anything I want, and to be honest I always feel a bit guilty whenever I ask for anything lol. I would love to have the money to buy gifts again this year, though:) I also really just enjoy getting to spend time with family since that's something that rarely ever happens any other time of the year:P
#10 Blaaaah. Black jeans, fuzzy slippers, Green Day t-shirt, blue sweater, and a red and black hoodie. 
#11 Reach for the Sky by Social Distortion
#12 Lmao. Yeah. Like that's ever happened.
#13 Woot. I dunno, maybe going to the midnight preview of HP Deathly Hallows Part 2 with my best friend? Lol. We got there at like 10fuckingAM dude. Crazy day. Fun day.  
#14 LOL. I've done many crazy things. So yeah.
 #15 Just a watch...some incredibly organic good for the Earth thing (that's a really good :D) that my mom got me...I also own a dragon necklace that my friend gave me, and a star necklace my mom bought me, but I never remember to wear those:/
#16 Huh, I don't know. I just really look green eyes and dark hair and beards and tattoos and piercings  can be really fucking wonderful as well.
#17 I don't know. Uhm. Wow. I'm sure there's something recent, I just can't think. Haha, I guess just wondering around downtown yesterday? Or maybe the evil toilet at Pizza Pizza. Hm. I love my city:)
#18 It's not a quote exactly, just lyrics from my favourite song, but it's still amazing and fits in with my ways of viewing how life should be lived...or something. Er. It's "reach for the sky cause tomorrow may never come."  
#19 Lmao. One time me and Cort were trying to get Cherry's attention but she couldn't hear us knocking over her music so we tried to get her attention through her window...neither me or Cort could actually reach the window so while I was standing there staring at it idiotically Cort decided to just pick me up and lift me to it. Scared the shit out of me but not even near as badly scared as Cherry was omg. I think we nearly gave her a heart attack. We did get her attention, though.
#20 Anything seems fine to me as long as it's not like a twelve year old and a forty year old lmao. Also, if it's a younger chick/dude in a relationship with an older chick/dude just for money or something, fuck off. I think if two people actually love each other than age shouldn't really matter. 
#21 No thanks.
#22 so if you please take this moment try if you can to make it last dont think about no future and just forget about the past and make it last reach for the sky cause tomorrow may never come :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP