Friday, March 16, 2012

not incredibly important but i'd completely forgotten to mention two things about my walk yesterday:
  • the five year old boy--face painted blue--who came running down a hill and scared the hell out of me. i wasn't aware he was even on the hill at first until i saw this weird blue blur. there was a group of kids, ten or so, at the top of the hill lead by one solitary man--he either has a large family, or is child watcher of the small apartment complex nearby. i'd vote on the latter. he was also hanging onto a dog. i can barely manage my one dog on its own, and was just able to manage two kids back when i babysat, so kudos to him.
  • the adorable little dog that came running at me. i'll admit, at first i thought the thing was charging at me to attack. luckily it was just excited and wanted to inspect me. then it followed me all the way to the other side of the park. i thought for sure it would follow me all the way home until a lady with her dog and son came down the hill. the dog following me got spooked and took off back the way i'd come. i was glad, actually, because my dog is huge and i'm not sure what i would have done if that dog had followed me all the way home.

today however was yet another boring day. i was still feeling extremely tired and sick and so i slept in until eleven again. i had a headache until about eight as well so i just sat around reading and watching tv all day :/ uhm. but my mom did buy pizza for dinner. it was amazing but killed my stomach. blah. fucking pizza why must you be so delicious? i also formed my new mouth guard. this one seems to fit better than the other and is thicker. so hopefully i don't maul this one in my sleep. and this one was only eight dollars; the first cost forty. fucking ripoff:(

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP