Interview, Part 2

Thursday, January 12, 2012


1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?
I seem to read a lot more at night, or before I go to bed.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)
No.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)
Toast with peanut butter or oatmeal.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read?
I have no idea. It definitely varies day by day, though.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?
I think I read more.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?
I do read quicker at some times...
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I have no idea. Probably invisibility or the ability to teleport.
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
No, but I would if I had a bag to carry with me.
9. What KIND of book?
...
10. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I have no idea.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)
Oh wow. I'm actually not too sure since I have a lot of used books in my collection.
12. Do you read in bed?
Yup.
13. Do you write in your books?
No.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?
Give every book a chance. Don't quit at the beginning if it's boring--just keep reading because a lot of the time it gets more interesting as the story goes on.  And, obviously, don't judge a book by its cover :)
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!)
I've only just started following, so I have no idea :/ 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP